Social Media Marketing
Delivering social media opportunities
Social media has been around for twenty years now (many people consider Geocities as the starting point). Or, you could say “only” twenty years (Facebook for ten of them). In reality, it has existed since the first group of people met together to share an interest.
This has quickly become a key marketing and communication tool for any business or organisation. It now offers, almost instantly, the chance to reach out to anyone who may have an interest in your products or services.
Making social media work
Our aim is to help your company or organisation make best use of all the key sources – and, with an ever-changing landscape, those soon to come. We can open, design, maintain, provide news, blog – and more – for you on all key social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube and others. This service can also be used to develop your presence on any sites specific to your business area.
Using the opportunities
We can operate on your behalf in a wide range of ways, including to:
• build interest in your business, provide general marketplace or specific company information to an increasing number of interested subscribers (who may also then disseminate this further through their own contacts)
• conduct market research activities to build pictures of potential customers, marketplace needs, gain feedback on products or services, and on any interaction people have had with your organisation
• undertake both general and specific sales promotions – including unique offers for certain social media sources to analyse response
• create and develop relationships with key groups
• offer specific-source loyalty programmes
• encourage e-commerce transactions
Building your social media presence
Please call us at 02392 706689 for a discussion about opportunities and outcomes. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you.